Cloud ERP for SME
Cloud ERP and technology is a popular choice for SMEs as they complement the cost efficiency of bulk computing and the sharing of experienced specialist and latest technologies among multiple users using the same cloud.
What is Cloud?
Cloud is an external computing technology resources that you can immediately use without needing to install or to maintain.
How does the cloud ERP work?
Cloud ERP basically is the use of space and networking bandwidth on a remote server without the need to install or maintain both the hardware and software. The usage is based on a monthly rental fee and is fully managed by a cloud solutions provider.
Benefits of Cloud ERP
- Flexibility – Ability to upgrade to accommodate spikes or future growth
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – Continuous accessibility in event of system going down
- Automatic Software Updates – Updates will be executed by your service provider without your intervention
- Remote Access – Ability to access from anywhere anytime
- Security – Enterprise security for network access and stored data
Cloud ERP is highly suitable for SMEs and SMBs for the following reasons:
- Monthly Fee – You only need to pay for a monthly fee for the processing power and data storage, without the need to invest in software, hardware and resources that can become obsolete very quickly.
- Upgrade Quickly – You can add new storage and/or processing capabilities during seasonal periods of high demand without long lead time or additional investments on hardware or resources.
- Reduce Overhead – Avoid on-site ownership of computing hardware that also comes with maintenance, training and support services.
Cloud ERP such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers you the ability to access robust ERP solutions without breaking your budget. To know more about the solutions we offer for SMEs, contact us for a no-obligation consultation.
Trackback from your site.