LS Central – Retail Management Solution
LS Central Functionalities
Extend your POS terminal so that your employees can view up-to-date inventory, check product details, deliver personalized services, access product recommendations and more.
Manage and update product prices and offers across all your sales channels so that you can make accurate procurement decisions.
Manage your stock optimally, minimizing inventory while reducing out-of-stock situations with a mix of manual and replenishment tools.
Maximize staff productivity and satisfaction with a systematic way to plan and distribute staff rosters, overview of timetabling and budget planning. You can also have total control over staffing costs and access all information for ease of planning.
Reporting & Analysis
LS Central provides you with an overview of business performance in real-time – so you can analyse your sales by location, track and crunch data, track KPIs and access a full range of analytic and reporting capabilities.
Mobile & E-Commerce
Deliver a consistent shopping experience throughout your sales channels with all your items, prices, promotions and stock availability being seamlessly synced with your choice of ecommerce platform.
Benefits of LS Central
Empower Employees To Do Their Job Effectively
- Provide customers with detailed information, make the sale and perform inventory task within the store.
- Engage with new customers and assist them in discovering and purchasing items with conversational commerce tools.
- Upsell and cross sell with AI-powered product recommendations.
- Employees can perform different functions across departments with the same system & interface used across front and back store.
Open New Opportunities
- Reduce manual task and human-errors with automation.
- Make informed decisions with real time business data.
- 360-degree view of the business with one centralised platform.
- IT cost savings with only one centralised system to maintain.
- Choice of on-premise, on cloud or hybrid – depending on your preference.
Delighting The Customers
- Consistent customer engagement – maintaining consistent look and feel no matter the channel.
- Deliver relevant and personalised offers and recommendations throughout all touchpoints.
- Run loyalty programs that reward customers across channels.
- Provide customers with ability to engage and purchase items via multiple channels.
Global players & local needs in retail and hospitality
- System can be configured to comply with different legal and fiscal requirements in the country of choice.
- HQ can monitor the performance of each location or country.
- Central management of pricing, item, campaigns, offers and promotions for better control.
- Unified business processes and workflows across different channels, industries and countries.