SAP: The ERP Solution for Small Business
SAP : The ERP Solution for Small Business
Choosing the right ERP solution for your business can be challenging if you don’t know where to start. Whether you are looking to replace an entry-level accounting software, purchasing a new ERP solution for a new business, or integrating a myriad of business solutions into one solution, here are some tips to smoothen the search for an ERP.
What is an ERP solution?
An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a software the combines business-critical functions that allows you to manage day-to-day activities covering accounting, sales, customer service, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, and more.
Key benefits of an ERP solution to a business
Implementing an ERP solution is the best choice for a small business that is trying to stay competitive in today’s economy. An ERP solution will provide businesses with the ability to streamline processes, reduce operating costs, and provide employees with easy access to essential information in real-time.
How to choose an ERP software for your business?
The best approach is to conduct an in-depth analysis of your business operations, listing down the requirements to your business needs, and understanding the various ERP options available in the market. To get started in your ERP journey, download the ERP Buyers’ Guide.
Top 5 mistakes that people make when choosing an ERP software
Choosing an ERP software can be a long process with many mistakes that can be made. Below are the top five mistakes to avoid when selecting an ERP system.
- Not understanding the scope of the company’s business or industry before choosing an ERP software to meet its needs
- Not having a clear, prioritized list of what is most important for the system to do
- Not having a buy-in from all departments
- Selecting an ERP software partner/vendor without proper due diligence
- Not having an in-house working committee to work with the selected vendor
To get started with your ERP journey, download the 10 Reasons SMEs Choose SAP whitepaper or download the ERP Buyers’ Guide below.
Build up your knowledge of ERP functionality, emerging technology and industry insights with the ERP Buyers’ Guide. Save time and effort by getting things right the first time with trusted ERP advice.Read Now
SAP Business One is an affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software designed for small to midsize businesses. As a business management solution, SAP B1 streamlines business processes, provides real-time information, and help boost overall business performance. The solution covers finance, sales, customer relationship, purchasing, procurement, inventory and manufacturing in one centralised system, enabling accurate and precise information retrieval that assist in reporting, forecasting and analysis.
SAP B1 Modules:
- Warehouse & Production
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Inventory & Distribution
- Reporting & Admin
- SAP Business One Overview
- SAP Business One Starter Pack
- SAP Business One Financial Management
- SAP Business One Procurement
- SAP Business One Warehouse
- 10 Reasons SME Choose SAP
- SAP Business One HANA
- SAP Business One Starter Pack
- SAP Business One Intercompany
- 10 Top Business Goals for Small and Midsize Business
Request for SAP Business One demo and have a peek at the powerful features of the business management solution.Request For A Demo
Get SAP Business One Price Estimate
Tags: ERP, SAP Business One
SAP Business One
- +65 6589 0007
- 600 North Bridge Rd, #10-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
- Field Service
- Business Intelligence
- Marketing Technologies
- Case Studies
- About Us
- Contact us